.htaccess - htaccess URL Redirect for sub directory? -


i working on sub directory site

www.example.com/me/index.php 

and page on working is

www.example.com/me/showme.php?post=i-am-from-india 

this show me complete post want this

www.example.com/me/showme/i-am-from-india 

i have found , reference on here not working in case.

please me this.

inside /.htaccess have rule:

rewriteengine on rewritebase /  rewritecond %{the_request} /me/ [nc] rewriterule ^me(/.*)?$ /$1 [l,r=301,nc,ne]  rewritecond %{request_filename} !-f rewritecond %{request_filename} !-d rewriterule ^(.+)$ /me/showme.php?post=$1 [l,qsa] 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Android layout hidden on keyboard show -

google app engine - 403 Forbidden POST - Flask WTForms -

c - Why would PK11_GenerateRandom() return an error -8023? -