How to change to a subdirectory and run an exe using a bat file in a Windows 7 system? -


using bat file, want change sub directory of folder bat file in, , run my_application.exe in directory,

i try:

cd /d %cd%\my subdirectory start %~dp0my_application.exe 

but doesn't work, says can't find my_application.exe

just indicate start command program start , should starting folder it.

without cd command, can written

start "" /d "%~dp0my_subdirectory" "my_application.exe" 

if my_application.exe located in subdirectory, or

start "" /d "%~dp0my_subdirectory" "%~dp0my_application.exe" 

if application located in same folder batch file.

start command take first quoted parameter title new process. avoid problems, empty string ("") included in command title.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Android layout hidden on keyboard show -

google app engine - 403 Forbidden POST - Flask WTForms -

c - Why would PK11_GenerateRandom() return an error -8023? -