angularjs - Dynamic variable name directive attribute -


i have my-edit directive has value attribute expecting scope variable bind to.

<my-edit value="myvar"></my-edit> 

is there way this:

<my-edit value="{{varname}}"></my-edit> 

where varname = "myvar"

i want nest directive in "my-listbox" directive has "text-field" attribute

<my-listbox ng-model="mylist" text-field="itemprop"></my-listbox> 

so trying use template like:

<div>     <ul>         <li ng-repeat="item in items">             <my-edit value="item.{{textfield}}"></my-edit>                   </li>     </ul> </div> 

but doesn't work

i guess using text binding not solution.

is dynamic generated template "my-listbox" way go here?

i tried in compile function didn't work because of nested nerepeat directive. should done using $compile in link function?

thanks

this pretty cool angular, evaluated string pass directive. means can value="item[textfield]" , work.

for instance if had controller data this:

$scope.data = {     test: 'test_val',     other: 'other_val' }; $scope.val = 'test'; 

you pass directive:

<directive value="data[val]"></directive> 

that set this:

scope: {     value: '=' }, 

and isolate scope have scope.value = 'test_val' , update 'other_val' changing original controller val 'other'

i made fiddle set play with.

hope helps!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Android layout hidden on keyboard show -

google app engine - 403 Forbidden POST - Flask WTForms -

c - Why would PK11_GenerateRandom() return an error -8023? -